Improve documentation for Java
What is "We recommend using SAPTree.GetNodeText() instead of SAPTree.GetItemText(), because it is easier to use."
Well it's maybe easier to use, but provides a totally different functionality.
A better description for this would be
* Gets the text of a specific row (identified by the node key) and column (identified by the column name).
* @see de.kaba.framework.eacm.silk.ISilkTree#getColumnNames()
* @see de.kaba.framework.eacm.silk.ISilkTree#getNodeKeys()
* @param nodeKey Key of the node, e.g. from getNodeKeys()
* @param itemName Column name, e.g. from getColumnNames()
This applies to many methods I have seen so far. The documentation is really not helpful at the moment.
Thomas Weller commented
"Sends an encrypted password to the object."
That's nice, but how do I encrypt a password so that I can use it in this method?